Wednesday, March 01, 2017

Blue Lace Dress

When it comes to dresses. I fall hard for lace.











Wearing:
Self Portrait Blue Lace Dress /  Love this black lace dress
Pumps / Similar black pumps
Chanel Wallet / Similar pink wallet
Valentino Sunglasses / Similar white frame sunglasses

I went to Brooklyn friend's 7th birthday partly also the house warming. On the way back, I found these gorgeous tile steps in Lincoln Park. It is a great place to take picture and walk in the park. I had to admit my dress didn't go with these beautiful steps but they were so beautiful so I didn't care if the pictures came out a little off!

Let's talk about the dress. It is from Self Portrait. They are well known for beautiful and feminine dresses. Their style is a combination of modern and sexy look. I fall in love with all of their clothing and this dress is a perfect fit. Beautiful details from top to bottom. But the main reason I purchased this dress is the length, not too short and too long. I found midi dress suited my height. It makes me look a little taller :-) Hope you like it.

Thank you for stopping by.
With Love,
CJ



2 comments:

  1. I love your look, CJ. That dress looks gorgeous on you. And Brooklyn is just super adorable! Have a great start of the week, darling.
    X
    Miri

    http://currentlywearing.com

    ReplyDelete