Wednesday, March 01, 2017

Pinstripe Blazer & Distressed Skinny Jeans

If you are looking for an affordable and chic outfit. This might be the pieces you would consider.









Wearing:
Christian Louboutin Pump (Similar blue pumps)
Vintage Chanel Bag

If you take a peak at my closet, you would find all kind of blazers.  I love the fact that I can wear a simple t-shirt and just put a structure blazer over it and I can look put together without trying too hard. I consider the pinstripe blazer a timeless piece that I can wear with many existing items that is appropriate for work or totally chic just like today :-)

It is so hard to find the jeans that fit. I am kind of short (5 2") and I have been looking for the ankle side zip jeans. When I saw this pair at Zara, I totally in love with them and the best part is they are so affordable. These jeans will be my new favorite to-go jeans.

Thank you for stopping by.
With Love,
CJ


2 comments:

  1. Hi CJ! Love this whole look. The blazer looks perfect on you as well as those jeans. And your bag is a dream!!
    X
    Miri

    Http://currentlywearing.com

    ReplyDelete