Saturday, January 28, 2017

Over the Knee Boots & Camel Coat

Everyone agrees that the camel coat is a must-have coat for the winter.








Club Monaco Camel Coat / Similar Camel Coat
Stuart Weiztman Over the Knee Boots / Different Color Over the Knee Boots
H & M Nude Sweater / Similar Nude Sweater

I remember searching for a good camel coat to wear last winter and found a fitted long one from Mango. But this year I wanted a wrap camel coat that I can layer with a chunky or oversize sweater for extra warm and cozy. This wrap camel coat has been a life safer as it gets really cold and windy in San Francisco and San Jose where I work. It is perfect for layering piece, lightweight and super soft fabric adds luxurious feeling when I wear it. I couldn't be more happy with its quality and cut. I am sure this coat will last me many seasons to come. 

I also have been searching for mid heels over the knee boots for quit sometime now. I have tried on more than 20 pairs and ended up getting this over the knee boots. I know they are pricey but after comparing and trying on different styles/brands. They fit my legs really well. I like the 1.75 stack heels that make me a little taller and feel more comfortable than the Lowland. I am glad the search for the over the knee boots come to an end! I hope you like this look :-)

Thank you for stopping by.
With Love,
CJ


2 comments:

  1. Hi CJ!
    I am so in love with this whole look and those OTKs!! X
    Miri

    http://currentlywearing.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mariam. Thank you so much for your kind words.

      Delete