Sunday, January 15, 2017

Denim on Denim & Grey Coat

I am wearing my all time favorite style. Denim on Denim.








Prada Tote / Similar black leather tote

Planning an outfit to wear is nearly impossible for me. I usually just pick whatever I see right in front of me in the closet. My weekday routine start at 5:30am. I do yoga for about 10 minutes to stretch my body and get ready for my day. I work until 8:30am, then wake my daughter up to get ready for her school. The school starts at 9:30am. I make her hot chocolate everyday and we sit at her table to spend some quality time together. If I don't have a meeting, I drop her off and rush off to work. I have a long commute, about 1 hour 30 minutes drive from San Francisco to San Jose. I get back home around 7:30pm. Make a bubble bath for my daughter and cook her dinner. We spend about 20 minutes doing her homework, then brush her teeth and get her ready for a bedtime. Of course, she can't sleep without the bedtime stories. She goes to bed around 9:30pm. After clean up and organize the house, I spend sometime working. I don't like to bring work home but sometime I can't avoid it. I go to bed around midnight. 

Being a mom is the best gift of all and I love every minute of it. It is hard but what is easy right? At the end of the day, it is so worth it to see the smile on my daughter's face and she tells me how much she loves me. Back to my outfit details. I tend to pick timeless pieces when it comes to buying clothing. Denim will never go out of style and the grey coat will last me many season time come. 

Thank you for stoping by.
With Love,
CJ


No comments:

Post a Comment