Tuesday, January 03, 2017

Crop Sweater & Skinny Jeans

Hello 2017! Hope you start your new year with love and kindness.










As a mom, I have so many goals and things on the wishlist to teach my 5 year old daughter.  I am so far from the goals and list I've established. But we are making good progress everyday as she understands more. We have 3 cats and I think they help a lot. I have to constantly remind her to be gentle with them. She doesn't know cats are not human :-) She is very jealous at them when I hold them or they sit on my lap. She keeps saying 'My mommy' Love and kindness come from within and I believe these two thing can heal other. 

On a different topic, this is my first outfit post on the blog. I have been in love with Club Monaco. Their clothing is classic and elegant. When I came across this sweater with a deep discount, I got them in two colors, taupe and light blue. The quality is exceptional and the style is timeless. I am sure this sweater will last me many seasons to come. I paired it with my all time favorite skinny jeans from Hudson. In my opinion, when I find a pair of jeans that fit, you can easy wear anything with them.

Happy New Year and thank you for stopping by.
With Love,
CJ





No comments:

Post a Comment