Monday, December 19, 2016

Pleated Skirt & Lace Up Sweater

This holidays season, everyone is talking about the pleated skirt and lace-up sweater. Bu I am not just following the trend. What I picked can be mixed and matched with my existing pieces.








Coach Bag / Similar Pink Bag
Chanel Shoes / Similar Block Heels
The holidays season also mean the party season. Wearing something comfortable but stylish would be the first two things I consider. I am so glad I found these two pieces on H&M with a very affordable price and I am so impressed with the quality and style. I love wearing darker shades in the winter but also want to add a little color like this pink bag to bring up some fun. I borrowed this Coach bag from my daughter. I got it for her when we went shopping :-) If you are looking for something to wear to an office party, this outfit would be perfect. Hope you like it.

Thank you for stopping by.
With Love,
CJ


No comments:

Post a Comment