Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Black Dress & Suede Block Heels

When it comes to selecting a dress that will last me many seasons to come, I go for a classic black with beautiful details.










Chanel Suede Block Pumps / Similar Suede Block Pumps
Gold Clutch / Similar Gold Clutch
Gold Bracelet Cuff / Similar Gold Bracelet Cuff 

It is not often I go out and hang out with friends. As a single mom my daughter comes first. But I recognize that I need a break once in a while to enjoy myself and connect with other moms who share the same passion and interest. I used to be a risk taker when it comes to selecting a party dress, short, show skin were my top choice. The time has changed, I am older and a mom now so I became more conservative (Just kidding) This black midi dress won my heart.  It is a classic and classy dress. I love the lace details at top lace hem bottom. The semi-sheer finish just the right amount of skin showing. The fitting makes me feel very flattering. I am very sure I will be wearing this dress over and over again.

Thank you for stopping by.
With Love,
CJ


No comments:

Post a Comment