Thursday, December 01, 2016

Travel in Style - Pink Sweater, Blue Coat & Ripped Jeans

One reason I love about the fall season is that I can do layering. Cool weather makes styling more fun and nothing wrong with mixing colors into your outfit.











Bag / Obsessed with this bag / bag
Pumps / Love this nude pumps
Coat / Similar in pink

I own many sweaters in different colors but lately my closet is full of pink and gray. I think because these two shades are easy to style with many pieces. I also own many coats and I don't have room to store them in my closet any more! But I still continue buying more coats :-) I always need sweaters and coats in San Francisco this is my excuse when I go shopping :-) 

My daughter is always with me when I am traveling. Choosing the right cloths to wear is important because I need to run after her constantly. Today, I wore this cozy sweater and ripped jeans. These two pieces are my closet staple. They can pair with almost everything and I have been wearing these ripped jeans so many times. They are the perfect fit and so comfortable. You probably wonder how can I run after my daughter on 5 inches heels. I actually brought these pumps for photo shot. After we were done shooting, I changed back to my flats :-) Wearing heels make me feel so pretty and can update my look instantly. Don't you agree?

Thank you for stopping by.
With Love,
CJ


No comments:

Post a Comment