Thursday, December 01, 2016

Faux Fur Sleeves Sweater & Crop Jeans

December is officially here and the temperature is dropping everywhere. I need to stock up the sweaters and ASOS is my favorite store.







Leopard Block Hell Pumps (old) / Similar Block Heels

Shopping this season make it easy because I signed up to receive the sales update from my favorites stores. Less time to browse but more time to make decision what to get! I came across this super cute faux fur sleeve sweater. It looks so cozy and luxerious on the website. The faux fur sleeves make this sweater a unique style and so easy to pair with many pieces because of its color. Simple but so stylish. I am very pleased with the quality and fitting. I am extra petite and wear size 0. It is true to its size. I can see myself repeating this sweater for the winter and spring to come. 

Thank you for stopping by.
With Love,
CJ

No comments:

Post a Comment