Friday, June 24, 2016

Yellow Skinny Jeans & White Lace Top with a Pop of Red










       

Wearing:
Zara Top  - Similar 1/2
Zara Jeans - Love this 1/2
Clutch / Love this 1/2
Sandals / More selection 1/2

I wanted to start of my summer look wearing colorful outfit. I accomplished this look by wearing white, yellow and a touch of red. Even though this look is colorful, I kept it polish and clean. No jewelry needed when wearing strong colors. Just my favorite Ray-Ban and Michel Kors watch.

Hope you are having fun putting you summer look together.

Thank you for stopping by.
With Love,
CJ



2 comments:

  1. Seriously adore these yellow pants on you! Looks like you have legs for days!

    xx Christina
    http://www.christinabeex3.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Christina. I love sunflowers and these jeans reminded me of them, so bright and happy. Thank you so much for stopping by.

      Delete