Monday, June 06, 2016

Green Crop Top and Ripped Jeans

Hi Everyone. I found this bright green crop top from Forever 21 and in love with it right away.  I was so please how Forever 21 has improved its clothing quality lately. It is really worth for the price!








Wearing: Forever 21 Crop Top (Love this one too)  Siwy Ripped Jeans (Similar 1 / 2 )  Balenciaga Wedges (Affordable 1 / 2 )  Ray-Ban Sunglasses   Chanel Bag  (Love 1 / 2 )  Watch.

I was on a road trip to Washington and Oregon. Stayed at this charming small town called Camas. It was a lovely and quite town. The weather was nice and everything was green. I have fallen in love with this town! As the mater of fact, the state. It reminds me so much of  Thailand except much cooler and dry. When I am on the go, ripped jeans are my first choice. I found that Siwy denim fit well with my body type. I will stick with this brand and the quality is exceptional.

This crop green top is adorable. I love the bell sleeve. The sheer floral lace with the scalloped trim make this crop top a feminine look. I feel so pretty it it :-) It is a top that I can wear all summer long.

Enjoy your days and thank you for stopping by.

With Love,
CJ


No comments:

Post a Comment