Monday, June 06, 2016

Lace Red Crop Top and Crop Jeans

 Hi Everyone. I am into colorful clothing lately. Maybe because of the summer is here! Found this red crop top on sale and is super cut. Perfect for casual or working.






Wearing: Red Crop Top. (Similar 1 / 2)  Crop Jeans (Similar here)  Clutch (Affordable 1 / 2 )  Sandals (Love this 1 /2 )  Watch. Sunglasses.

I paired this red hot with the crop jeans. Both pieces are the trend of this season. But I suspect that they would be a big trend again next year because both pieces are easy to pull of. You can almost pair the red crop top with almost anything. The other day, I wore it to work with the high waisted black pencil skirt. For a casual look, I can pair it with a short ripped denim or a white flawy skirt for the beach look. So many ways to style it :-)

I do not need to say much about the crop jeans. They are timeless and classic depending on how you wear them. A simple white T-Shirt would go perfectly well or a button down white shirt would make you look so chic. I recently got a job promotion and decided to buy myself a gift. I have been looking for a red clutch and this one fit my style, edgy and uniquely fun.

Hope you enjoying your day and thank you so much for stopping by.

With Love,
CJ



No comments:

Post a Comment