Thursday, May 26, 2016

Maxi Dress

Hi everyone. I have to admit that I am not fan of long dresses. One of the reasons is that I am 5 2" But this dress is irresistible!







Wearing ASOS Dress (Similar 1 / 2 / 3 ) Sandals (Love this 1 / 2 / 3) Bag (Similar 1 / 2) Sunglasses (More selection 1 / 2 ) Watch.

Luckily, I own many pairs of 5 inches heels and this solved my problem :-) If you are a little taller than 5 2" and wear high heels, this dress is for you. It is the dress that can transition to summer easily because of its pattern, light weight, and flow beautifully as you walk. Perfect for summer wind :-) Also the dress that you can wear for any occasion from out and about with friends to dinner with family or get together after hours with co-workers. It love the touch for 70s style of this dress. I love how elegant and beautiful women cloths back in that era. I check ASOS website, this dress is in and out of stock but this dress is equally beautiful.

Hope you are enjoying your day.

Thank you for stopping by.
With Love,
CJ

No comments:

Post a Comment