Thursday, April 07, 2016

White Dress & Blue Blazer

Hi Everyone,
If you follow me on Instagram or read my blog, you probably know by now I don't wear dresses that often. But this white dress is perfect for working or hanging out with friends for a happy hours or weekend girls night out.  I forgot to take off my blazer to show you how beautiful it was without the blazer!







Wearing: Missguided White Dress (Love this 1. 2. )  Zara Blazer (Similar 1. 2. )  Christian Louboutin Pumps (Affordable 1. 2. )  Michael Kors Bag (Love this 1. 2. ) Watch.

The dress has sheer  top fabric and roll-up sleeves that make it so classic. The skirt part has thick fabric that hides all the things I don't want anyone to see. This dress will guarantee to make you look slimmer and longer legs. I shop at Zara quit often and never left the store empty handed. Found this light fabric blue blazer during their big sale back in January. It was cold at a time but I already plan to wear it in spring and summer. It goes with almost everything from jeans to skirt and trouser for professional look.

Thank you for stopping by.
With Love,
CJ



2 comments:

  1. I love this!! That bright blue is such a gorgeous color :)

    www.maggiealamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Maggie. Blue is one of my favorite colors :-)

    ReplyDelete