Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Red Lace Dress

Hi Everyone. I am so delighted I finally got this red dress in my size. It is an iconic dress to me at least :-) I love the style, cut, and fit.









Wearing: Self Portrait Dress. Red is sold out but this 1 /2 /3 /4 are equally beautiful. Steve Madden Sandals (Similar 1. 2. 3.)  Chanel Bag (Affordable 1. 2. 3.)  Watch.

The long length makes this dress even more appealing to me. I go out with my daughter often and I appreciate the clothing that gives me more room to move around. I didn't wear jewelry beside the watch. I feel the dress is outstanding by itself. The nude sandals go perfectly with the vivid red. Before making the purchase I have thought of many ways to wear this dress. It does look fancy but I can tone it down by wearing simple flats and a long blazer or cardigan. I will definitely wear this dress all summer long :-)

Thank you for stopping by.
With Love,
CJ


2 comments: