Thursday, March 31, 2016

Striped Crop and Classic Ripped Jeans

Hi Everyone. Spring weather in SF/Bay Area is a little cold but I can't wait to wear this striped crop top. It was loose silhouette and cropped fit.



Wearing: Striped Crop Top (Love this 1. 2. 3. )  Classic Ripped Jeans (Similar 1. 2. 3. )  Pumps (Similar 1. 2.)  Chanel Bag (Similar 1. 2. )   Sunglasses (More selection 1. 2. )   Watch (Similar 1. 2. )

I was in love with mini pom poms at bottom and adjustable straps were very helpful for a small frame like me. I paired it with my new favorite classic ripped jeans from Levi's. They are back in the game for sure in term of creating edgy and modern style. 

The yellow pumps were for sure enhanced this look. They were such a great contrast with blue. Hope you are enjoying your spring and visit my blog again.

Thank you for stopping by.
With Love,
CJ



2 comments:

  1. I love this top! Looks super comfortable and chic too!

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Abby. Yes, the top is very comfortable and the jeans are my favorite.

      Delete