Saturday, March 26, 2016

Classic Ripped Jeans & Lace Crop Top

Hi Everyone. Spring is officially here! and I wanted to do a photo shot at the Queen Wilhelmina Tulip Garden. It was such a perfect place to start off beautiful season here. The tulips and other blooms were absolutely stunning.









Wearing: Levi's Jeans (Love these 1. 2. 3.)  Lace Crop Top (Similar 1. 2. 3. 4. 5.)  White Ankle Strap Sandals (More selection 1. 2.)  Leather Jacket Sold out (Similar 1. 2.)  Clutch. Sold out (Similar 1. 2.) Sunglass (Similar on sale! and this pair. Also love this one from Tom Ford)

It was starting to rain when I got there and I had my daughter with me who was almost out of control running in the rain so I spent about 10 minutes shooting here. I love feeling rain on my skin :-) Every girl needs a great pair of jeans. When I grew up all I wanted was to own a pair of Levi's. It is very famous brand in Thailand. I have been hunting for a perfect pair/fit for a while now. These classic Levi's come in high-waisted, ripped at knees and faded blue. Just perfect for casual wear and easy to pair with almost everything to create a street style look. 

White will be a hit for spring and summer to come. I purchase this lace crop top from Forever21 last year. I know for the fact that it will never go out of style. If you find a great lace crop top, don't hesitate to grab it :-) 

Thank you for stopping by.

With Love,
CJ



No comments:

Post a Comment