Monday, March 14, 2016

Lace Pencil Skirt & Ankle Strap Sandals

Hi Everyone. I have to admit that I am obsessed with lace lately. When I am shopping, somehow I am drawn to anything lacy. How about you?











Wearing: ASOS Lace Skirt (Similar 1. 2.)   Cami Top (Love this 1. 2. )  White Ankle Strap Sandals (More selection 1. 2. 3.)  Pink Clutch (Love this 1. 2. 3)  Blazer (Similar 1. 2.)

This lace pencil skirt is versatile. I am saying this because when I made the purchase, I was thinking about wearing it to work too. I know wearing lace with see through is not a good idea in the work place. But my work has become more casual and this skirt is not that revealing. The deep blue made it dark enough to hide the skin. I can pair it with a simple black or white t-shirt and a black structure blazer. I will let you know if my work attire plan  goes as plan :-)

Let's talk about what I am wearing today. I am invited to a tea party and wanted to wear something light but still look party ready :-) I have this soft pink cami top in my closet since last year. I am about to donate it but I wanted to wear it one last time. Did I mention I am also obsessed with soft pink and shades of grey lately too. I am so glad the weather is getting warmer and I can wear my open toe sandals again. I was so surprised that these sandals from Steve Madden are walkable and easy to maintain. If you haven't own one, I would highly recommended. They come in different colors and are perfect for spring and summer to come.

Thank you for stopping by.

With Love,
CJ


No comments:

Post a Comment