Friday, March 11, 2016

High Waisted Jeans & Lace Up Blue Sandals

Hi Everyone. Are you ready for spring? I am! I have been shopping for the lace up shoes in a blue color. When I see this pair from Steve Madden. I didn't hesitate to purchase them. They will be my favorite pair for spring and summer for sure :-)









Wearing: Steve Madden Lace Up Sandals (More selection here 1. 2. 3.)   ASOS Jeans (Love this 1. 2. )  Simple White Shirt (Similar 1. 2.)  Camel Coat on sale! (Love this 1. 2.)   Gucci Cross Body Bag (Similar 1. 2.)  Dior Sunglasses ( Similar style 1. 2)

It has been kind of cold and raining in San Francisco but no matter which season, the coat is always needed. Actually, it is colder in spring and summer but we do have some warm days and I am looking forward to enjoy those beautify days soon. I am all about comfy when it comes to selecting pieces to wear on the weekend. Ripped jeans and a simple t-shirt are my to go pieces. Although the sandals are a bit hard to walk but after 10 minutes, I got used to them. I love the rich blue color of this sandals. They really make this outfit outstanding. Don't you think :-)

Thank you for stopping by.
With Love,
CJ






No comments:

Post a Comment