Thursday, March 03, 2016

Frayed Hem Jeans & Leather Jacket with a Touch for Lace










Wearing: Free People Distress Jeans (Love this 1. 2.)  Zara Lace Top (Similar 1. 2. 3)  Zara Leather Jacket (Similar 1. 2. )  Fringe Cross-Body (Love this 1. 2.)  Burgundy Pumps (Similar 1. 2.)  Watch.  Sunglasses.

Hi Everyone. Two weeks ago. We were on our way to Napa Valley and stopped for coffee and pastries at Mill Valley. I decided to snap some photos because my daughter was enjoying herself dancing and singing songs. The cafe had really good pop music that she recognized because I like to listen to pop music while driving :-) If you read my blog or see my Instagram. You probably know by now, I am a huge fan of distressed jeans (I may have mentioned this in other posts too) and I am kind of obsessed with white lace and crochet. It looks so feminine and girly girl and I think it is a perfect piece to wear with distressed jeans.

I got the shoes from J. Crew last December. The tassel really adds style to this pair and the best part is burgundy is my favorite color for this spring. I can't live without the leather jacket. When I am not sure what to wear, I just grab this leather jacket and 99% of the time, it goes with what I wear :-)

Thank you for stopping by.

With Love,
CJ


No comments:

Post a Comment