Monday, February 22, 2016

Ivory Lace Dress










Wearing: Lace Dress (Love this 1.2.3. 4. 5.)   Nude Pumps (Similar 1. 2. 3.)  Sunglasses (Love this 1. 2. ) Chanel Wallet (Love this 1. 2. 3.) Blazer (Similar 1. 2. 3.) 

Hi Everyone. As soon as I saw this dress on Lulu, I felt in love with it right away. I have been looking for this style for a while now. Finally found it. Similar to the expensive version but I am so happy with this affordable one because the material and the cutting are perfect. I love the fact that, this dress can be wore with sneaker,s flats, pumps, sandals depending on how you what to style it. I was in the park with my daughter and playing with her at the playground. I changed to Tom slippers for comfy and still look cute and fabulous at the same time (according the a few moms there who gave me nice compliment J).

We were on the way to a party and I brought the blazer with me. Living in San Francisco  make me realized that no matter how warm the day is, it can get cold pretty quickly. 

I always wanted my daughter to be in all of my photo shot but she never want to be in the photo. Today was really nice that she took pictures with me J. 

Thank you for stopping by.

With Love,
CJ


4 comments:

  1. Lovely dress! This would be great for summer!

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Abby. Yes, I like the mid length . It's easy to move around with kid ❤️

      Delete
  2. I love u in this lace dress! Now I'm definitely getting excited for spring and desperately need a lace dress because u make it look so good! LuLul's has so many gorgeous pieces and I love how reasonably priced they r. I love that u live in SF! I was there for the first time last year with Chase fell in love with the place. and yes it didn't take too long to figure out that you needed to bring a jacket with you at all times because the weather was very unpredictable. Sounds very similar to Vancouver, BC weather:p

    www.wunderbliss.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ela. You would look so lovely in any dress. I agree that Lulu's has so many beautiful pieces including dresses, sweaters, shoes and much more. I was so surprised that I didn't have to alter this dress. I have a hard time finding pieces that fit my body type. I saw on your Instagram you came to SF. Too bad we didn't know each other then. I would love to meet you and take you around my city. Vancouver is on my bucket list. I am hoping to visit your city sometime this year.

      Delete