Saturday, February 20, 2016

Shades of Grey









Wearing Zara Coat (Similare here/here)  Skinny Jeans (Love this one/one)  Sleeveless Sweater (Similar here)  Pumps (Similar here/here)  Stripes T-Shirt (More selection here/here). Sunglasses (Love this pair too). Chanel Bag (Similar here/here)   Wool Hat (Similar here/here).

Hi Everyone. I am so happy to be back here and this time I stayed longer to explore the places I haven't had a chance to visit. I love Anza Borrego Desert State Park. This is my third time here and it is a perfect time because it is not to hot and cool. During the day, we were hiking and enjoy fresh air and the palm trees. I am kind of surprised how they survive in a hot and dry weather! Another reason I came here was to unwind and recharge. Working in the Silicon Valley can be very stressful and need to escape somewhere that I can easily forget about work. 

We stayed at La Casa Del Zorro. It was amazing. Love the private swimming pool and fire place inside the room. The resort was absolutely beautiful and well maintained. I brought a couple of coats and sweaters, a few pair of jeans and a couple of t-shirt. Grey is my favorite shade to wear in the winter. It goes well with the weather :-) The skinny jeans are my uniform. They can be wore with almost anything. I can't live without the heels so I brought these black pumps assuming if I have a party to go, the pumps would go with any outfit. It is a safe choice if you don't know what to wear.

Thank yo for stopping by.

With Love,
CJ



No comments:

Post a Comment