Saturday, March 19, 2016

Gingham Top & Ripped Jeans

Hi Everyone. What I love the most about the gingham is that it is easy to pair with any print and I know it is going be a summer hit piece. This print is also known for its timeless style. I love to pair it with a bright color to make the contrast even more outstanding. The yellow blazer seems like a good match. 











Wearing: Zara Gingham Top (Similar 1. 2. 3.)  Ripped Jeans (Similar 1. 2. 3.)  Zara Blazer (Similar 1. 2.) Zara Cross Body Bag (Love this 1. 2.)  White Ankle Strap Sandals (More selection 1. 2. 3.) Skinny Tie Scarf (Similar here

This shot is special because I did it in front of my house :-) I went to Zara and found this gingham top and the cross body bag. The bag is so cute and made out of real suede. As first I thought it was too small to put my iPhone 6 Plus in but actually fits! 

As a mom on-the-go, I always look for something that low maintenance and easy to pair with many existing pieces I already own. I purchased the sandals last year and they are still in style. Yes! they are white but surprisingly they are easy to maintain and walkable.  Before I put them in the box, I use the baby wipe to clean them and that it. Hope you find the pieces you love to wear for spring and summer to come :-)

Thank you for stopping by.

With Love,
CJ


5 comments:

  1. Absolutely love this entire look! And how chic you look! Zara always have so many great finds and I never leave that store empty handed haha. I definitely agree that the bright colours with the stripes is the way to go! Great styling and hope u have an awesome week:-)

    www.wunderbliss.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ela for stopping by. I'm a big fun of Zara. I'm with you. Never leave the store empty handed. Luckily they are affordable ❤️

      Delete
  2. I love the details of this top!! Super cute :)

    www.maggiealamode.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Meggie. So sweet of you to say that ❤️

      Delete
  3. This outfit is totally amazing! So many cool details babe!

    Love, Liz
    stylewich.com

    ReplyDelete