Tuesday, February 02, 2016

Chunky Sweater & Knee Ripped Black Jeans










Wearing: ASOS Chunky Sweater (Love this one - $26one/one/this one is only $28!). Jeans (More selection here/here and this one is my favorite). Chloe Bag (Similar here/here). Booties (Great deal this one/one). Dior Sunglasses (More selection here/here). Watch (Similar here/here).

Hi Everyone. Hope your day is going well. The weather has been unpredictable lately in San Francisco but sweaters are always needed so I stock up the cozy sweaters that are on sale to wear throughout the year :-) Love this soft pink sweater from ASOS. It is so cozy and warm enough for a windy and rainy day. I paired it with the busted knees jean from TopShop for the edgy look. The leopard print is one of my favorite styles and I haven't wore these booties this year. Almost forgot about them. 4 inches heels but surprisingly comfortable. 

Thank you for stopping by.

With Love,
CJ






No comments:

Post a Comment