Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Dress Up








Wearing: Anthropologie Dress (Sold out, similar 1/2/3/4/5). Christian Louboutin Pumps (Similar here/here). Chanel Bag (Similar here only $85!/here/here). Watch (Love this one and this one).

Hi Everyone. Hope you are having a wonderful day. I can't believe January is almost over. Time flies! My life is kind of hectic running around between work and my daughter's activities. While waiting for my daughter at her gymnastic class, I was browsing sale at Anthropologie and found this dress. I wasn't sure which size to order. But took the risk anyway and turned out to be the perfect fit! This dress is like a piece of art, unique design and fabric. Every year I go to Thai temple for a traditional celebration. Basically donate some food and money to the temple and monks. I also send my daughter to learn Thai on the weekend and it is free of charge! I feel I need to do something in return. Wearing this dress to the temple and I feel amazing it it!

Thank you for stopping by.
With Love,
CJ

No comments:

Post a Comment