Saturday, February 06, 2016

Leather Jacket & Distressed Jeans





Wearing: Leather Jacket (Similar here/here)   Distressed Jeans (Similar here/here)   Sweater (love this one and this one)   Slipper (So comfy here/here)   Wool Hat (Love this one)  Watch. Sunglasses (Similar here)

Hi Everyone. February is here! time flies. One of my new year goals every year is to travel when I can. We were on the way to Anza Borrego State Park.  I have been there two times and felt in love with the desert. But haven't stayed long enough to explore the place. We stop at Paso Robles for lunch and had the opportunity to snap some pictures. This outfit was really simple and comfortable. When traveling, I like to keep it simple but still look put together. While packing for this trip. My cats (not sure which one. We have 3 cats) ruined the sleeves! There were a few holes on each side. It is so hard to find the leather jacket that fit right and this one is my favorite. I am not sure if it could be repair. I was unhappy with my cats but I am sure I will get over it soon. 

I have been wearing these faux fur shearling slippers from Tom everywhere I go. They are so comfortable and keep my feet warm. If you follow my style, you probably know by now I am a big fan of distressed jeans. This pair is from Siwy. Love the materials, soft and high quality and the fitting is just perfect.

Thank you for stopping by.

With Love,
CJ


No comments:

Post a Comment