Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Camouflage Pants and Long Vest Top












Wearing: Camouflage Pants (Similar here). H & M Long Vest (Similare here/here). Christian Louboutin Pumps (Similar here/here). Ray-Ban Sunglasses.

Camouflage is my #1 choice when I go out with my daughter. I don’t have to worry about stains but the most importantly it is my favorite style. Just like white on white, denim on denim. Camouflage always makes a fashion statement no matter what you wear it with. I ordered this long vest from H & M online store. It was not available in store so I wasn’t sure what to expect in term of fitting. It was a little loose so I wore the lace crop top inside and it worked well with the vest. I am planning to wear it to work but with more coverage tank top. Overall, I love the style and a slight sheen and a peached finish. 

Thank You for Visiting,
With Love - CJ




No comments:

Post a Comment