Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Black & White Dress and Yellow Pumps










Wearing: Zara Dress (Similar here). Barbara Bui Pumps (Similar here). Michael Kors Bag.
(Also here)
I decided it is time to organize my close again. I was going thought the dresses and deciding which one to keep and which one go to the donation. I used to wear dresses to work almost every day. But my workplace has become very casual. We can wear jeans, of course I want to wear distressed jeans but still inappropriate for the workplace. Nowadays I wear dresses when I have important meetings or presenting new ideas. I need to look presentable before I ask people to buy in :-)  I already forget about this dress. It was in the back of the closet. I love the pattern and the way it cut. Black & white is classic and it is perfect for my body type. I actually wore black blazer over this dress to look more professional during my presentation. I think I will keep this dress for another year. Hope you like it too.

Thank You for Visiting,
With Love – CJ

No comments:

Post a Comment