Monday, August 17, 2015

Green Blazer & Distressed Jeans








Wearing: Zara Blazer  (Similar here). Siwy Destroyed Jeans (Similar here). Valentino Nude Pumps (Similar here). Michael Kors Bag.


If I could I would own the blazers in all colors. They are great third piece for any outfit. I live in San Francisco and the weather is unpredictable. It could be warm and all the sudden it was windy and cold. I always carry a jacket or blazer with me. I got this blazer from Zara during their annual sale. I love the fact that is a structure blazer and the fitting is great. A little bit loose in the arms but I can live with it.  So happy to find this blazer without altering it. I actually own another blazer from Zara that has similar style in red-orange.

If you see my gallery on Instagram or my blog, you can tell that I love distressed jeans! They are so cool. I love to pair them with the feminine piece to create an edgy look. But I do love paring them with just a simple comfortable T-Shirt as well.

Thank You for Visiting,
With Love - CJ


No comments:

Post a Comment