Monday, June 01, 2015

Yellow Blazer & Ripped Jeans










Wearing: Zara Blazer (Similar here).  Topshop Ripped Skinny Jeans. Rebecca Minkoff Cross-Body Bag. Sole Society Shoes (Similar here).

I am in love with the blazers. I can have them in every color if I can. The blazer can enhance my look in every outfit I wear. I can pair with fitted trouser for working, boyfriend jeans for relaxing weekend, or skinny jeans for cool look, like I did today. It also serves as a light warm coat when the weather is chill in the city. I love wearing yellow with black. I know it is a save choice. But having my 3 year old daughter with me while traveling, I need something black to hide the mess that can happen any minutes! But alternately, black goes well with yellow and any color. These jeans are very affordable, good quality and comfortable. You wouldn't be disappointed to own them.

Thank You for Visiting,
With Love - CJ

No comments:

Post a Comment