Monday, June 08, 2015

Simple Look for LA Trip







Wearing: JBrand Jeans (Sold out. Similar here). Zara Lofters (Similar here).  Prada Tote Bag (More options here). Kenneth Cole Leather Jacket

I love LA for many reasons, the warm weather, the palm trees, the people, and of course the Thai Town in East Hollywood District. It is a great place for Thai food. I didn't hold back on the grocery shopping. I have to confess, I don't know how to cook but my friend is a great cook!

I happened to be in LA the week of the Dodgers game. It was a challenge to find the hotel. Luckily, the Millenmium Belmore Hotel in downtown LA had the room available. The hotel was just steps away from major LA attractions. I absolutely love the location and the architecture of the hotel. 

I only had two days to spend my time in LA. So glad to have the opportunity to explore downtown LA in the morning. Walked by many great organics cafes and restaurants. Wished I could spend more time here so I can go to these cafes and restaurants.  I am all about organics and clean food :-)

In the afternoon, I took my daughter to the Hollywood Walk of Fame. She took the pictures with Mickey Mouse and Spider Man. These are her two favorite characters. We ended up having dinner here.

Next day, we went to Griffith Observatory. I have never thought I could be here taking pictures with the Hollywood sign. My dream came true! The view was incredible. I can see downtown  LA from here. Too bad I couldn't spend more time up here. Last stop was Beverly Hill. We did the window shopping at the Rodeo Drive. If my daughter wasn't with me, I probably blow up my bank account. I feel I needed everything here! I love LA and can't wait to come back again.

Thank You for Visiting,
With Love - CJ


No comments:

Post a Comment