Thursday, June 11, 2015

Rodeo Drive Window Shopping












Wearing: Missguided Blazer (Similar here). T-Shirt Via Marshalls. One Teaspoon Distressed Jeans. Rebecca Minkoff Cross-Body Bag. Barbara Bui Pumps.

Before I moved to the United States, I was dreaming of living in LA. Because of the warm weather, Hollywood movies, the red carpet, Disneyland, and much more. But I end up living in San Francisco. So glad these two my favorites cities are driving distance. 

This is my first time going to the Rodeo Drive. I heard so much about it. International fashion Center, walk of style and many restaurants. I would love to walk flats because required walking. But these heels go well with my check blazer and distressed jeans. The jeans were loose fit and so comfortable, the same as T-Shirt from Marshall's. But I have to admit after 30 minutes of walking, I had to change to flats.  chasing after a 3.5 year old daughter on high heels is not recommended LOL.  It was a perfect evening at the Rodeo Drive. I can’t wait to come back here again.

Thank You for Visiting,
With Love - CJ
 





No comments:

Post a Comment