Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Cargo Pants & Embroidered White












Wearing: Zara Cargo Pants/Embroidered Top. Tibi Sandals (Similar in blue/and here). Superdry Leather Jacket (Similar here).

Spring weather made me thinking of Napa Valley. My mom came from Thailand to visit me and I wanted to take her somewhere nice and warm. Napa Valley was a perfect choice and she loved it! We went to a few wineries and did wine tasting of course we had a designated driver. My mom is really down to earth and she doesn't like to dress up so I wanted to wear something casual but still look polish to match her look (sorry, I didn't have picture of her). I am really into white lately. It is easy to pair with other colors. The cargo pants are must-have (in my opinion). They are like a black purse, I can wear everyday. Hope you like this outfit :-)

Thank You for Visiting,
With Love - CJ

No comments:

Post a Comment