Friday, May 22, 2015

Maxi Dress and Denim Shirt














Wearing: Bebe Maxi Dress (Similar here/here). Tory Burch Cross-Body Bag (Similar here). Sam Edelman Sandals. Denim Shirt (Similar here).



Happy Friday loves!  Hope you are having a fabulous day. I go back to my country every year and spend at least one month there. But this year, I only spent two weeks. My family lives in Krabi province. In the last few years, Krabi has become one of the most desire tourist destination in Thailand. I am not surprised at all.  This place is so beautiful, magical and so different from other places. Its unique landscaping, beaches, and mountains full of evergreen trees absolutely stunning.
Krabi has many beautiful beaches, but I only made it to Ao Nang beach. It was about 15 minutes drive from downtown.  I used to come here often when I was in my high school years. Back then, just the beach and a few vendors selling food in their truck but now turn into the tourist place, luxury hotel & resorts, expensive boutique shops and much more to please the tourists. But I noticed the local people still live their lives the same way, friendly, down to earth, and big smile on their face as I walk by and say hi to them. At this moment, I realized how simple live it was when I lived there. 

Back to what I wore, when traveling, I pack very light and easy to wear pieces. This colorful maxi dress has been through a lot but still looks good so I decided to pack it for my trip. Thailand is a tropical place and the humidity is about 100%. I sweat as soon as I walk out of the hotel. This dress was light and easy to maintain. You may think I am a little crazy but I literally, used it to wipe of my sweat!
Thank You for Visiting
With Love – CJ

No comments:

Post a Comment