Monday, July 25, 2016

Wrap Maxi Skirt

Hi Everyone. If you are in the market for the maxi skirt that is light, trendy, and comfortable. This maxi skirt is for you!








I have a hard time finding a maxi skirt that fit me especially when shopping online, each brand may has different sizing. To stay risk free, I went with the wrap style that can tie on the side or front. This wrap maxi skirt featured allover tropical floral prints that make me want to stay on the warm beach all day long :-)

The leather lace up sandals is on sale for  $27 on ASOS! They were super comfy and acceptable quality considering the price I paid for. They will definitely be my new favorite flat for this summer. Of course!  Fun sunglasses are must have and these pink sunglasses are also on sale on ASOS for only $13! 

Hope you are having a fabulous summer darling.

Thank you for stopping by.
CJ


No comments:

Post a Comment