Friday, July 15, 2016

Crochet Lace Top & Ripped Jeans

Hi Everyone.  This summer, my closet is full of white clothing. For some reason, I am attracted to white lace and crochet. It is so pretty and feminine and may be this is the reason I so in love with this style. I am also in love with stripes!








Wearing: Forever21 Crochet Lace Top (Love this one from Mango) ASOS Jeans (Love this pair from Siwy )  Ralph Lauren Sandals (Sold out. Similar Tan Sandals here)  ASOS Sunglasses (Sale!) Chanel Bag (Similar Cross Body bag) 

I love mixing feminine and edgy pieces together. My true style is always simple and comfortable. The ripped jeans are my first choice, then I select the top that would go well with them and is very easy to pick out the top and other accessaries to pair with jeans. My look today was really simple and affordable. I have been looking for a brown platform sandals and was so lucky to find this Ralph Lauren sandals on sale. But sole out. Here is similar tan sandals I am in love with.  I love shoes and have many of them. But I have a few pairs of black, brown, and tan shoes that always on repeat because they are very comfortable to wear with my working attires or for weekends look. 

Thank you for stopping by.
With Love,
CJ



No comments:

Post a Comment