Thursday, October 01, 2015

Distressed Jeans and Soft Pink Tone








Wearing: DIY Ripped Jeans (Love Forever 21 Ripped Jeans here). Express Camisole Top (Similar here). Brian Atwood Pumps (Similar here). Banana Republic Cardigan (Similar here).

I love wearing distressed jeans when I am off duty and these skyscraper make me look 5 inches taller! The weather was nice enough to wear something lightweight but a soft cardigan is always needed in San Francisco. I got this camisole from Express last year during Christmas and totally forgot about it. Cleaning closet is a good thing I supposed. The jeans were not this ripped when I got them but I watched the DIY video on YouTube and decided to practice on the jeans that I don’t care too much. If I did it wrong, I don’t feel guilty of getting rid of them but it turned out to be okay. I am sure this pair will be on repeat again.

Thank You for Visiting.
With Love,
CJ

No comments:

Post a Comment