Saturday, September 05, 2015

Yellow Lace & Black Ripped Jeans









Wearing: Zara Lace Top (Similar here). Topshop Ripped Jeans. Valentino Rockstud Shoes (Similar here).

I am falling for lace again! Yellow lace is such a vivid color. I wore it with the knee-rip black jeans to keep the look fresh and fun for the summer. Fall is coming in a couple of weeks and I am planning to wear this top lace with short black pants and booties, my third piece would be the black blazer to make the look more polish. But let's talk about this outfit, the jeans are so comfortable. High-rise and stretchy making it easy to move around. These jeans got good reviews. The sandals are my favorite. I can wear them with anything. I must say, it is great investment!

Thank You for Visiting.
With Love,
CJ

No comments:

Post a Comment