Friday, July 10, 2015

Short Denim Jeans and Light Coat









Wearing: Zara Coat. American Eagle Outfitters Short Denim. Christian Louboutin Pumps. Michael Kors Selma Quilted Bag. Ray-ban Sunglasses


Summer is about short and light pieces (in my opinion).  It is the season where everyone can show off their stylish taste for swim suits, shorts, and t-shirts, not to mention their amazing figure. I got this short denim jeans from last year and they are still available to buy. Short denim jeans are back in style every summer. T-Shirts are one of my favorite pieces. They are so easy to wear, white is the most practical, although it is a little hard to maintain but it is still must have piece. I wore this light jacket with blue, yellow, and green patterns to spice up my outfit. The pumps make this look sophisticated. This is my first pair from Christian Louboutin. They are expensive but after wearing them for two hours, I feel no pain. They are worth every penny!
Thank You for Visiting,
With Love – CJ

No comments:

Post a Comment