Friday, July 10, 2015

Romper









 Wearing: Romper, Straw Hat, Sandals (Similar), Clutch via TJ Maxx.

The romper is sure a big trend for this summer. I have been wanting to get one for the past couple of months. For the trendy pieces, I tend to go with the affordable style but of course the fitting is the main factor in making decision. Target is well known for affordable style for less. The quality of some brands are acceptable. As the matter of fact, I own several pieces from Target. I spotted this romper while shopping for my daughter. The style and fitting are on point. Love the black lace trim contrasting with yellow pattern. The neckline is not to slow super low maintenance. This is a plus when I have to deal with my 4 year old daughter who manages to get my outfit messy including her LOL.
Check out Target romper if you want something affordable, trendy and stylish.
Thank You for Visiting,
With Love – CJ

Romper, Straw Hat, Sandals (Similar), Clutch via TJ Maxx.


No comments:

Post a Comment