Friday, July 24, 2015

Embroidered Top and Cutoff Short Jeans








Wearing: Zara EmbroideredTop. J Brand Cutoff Short (Similar here). H & M Straw Hat. Rebecca Minkoff Cross-BodyBag. Coach Sandals (Similar here).


I hope you are enjoying a warm summer and staying cool. Summer is all about short, white and bright colors. Mixing colors is one of my favorite things but today I am playing it saved. This embroidered top makes me feel very feminine. But my style is kind of edgy/sexy LOL but not showing too much skin. This cutoff jeans helps balance my look the way I want it. Of course, my heels are the key piece of this outfit. They are super comfy. I wished I bought another pair in a different color.
Being a mom for a 4 year old doesn’t give me enough time to plan for what to wear. But I wouldn't trend for anything! I usually just grab what I see first thing in my closet and hope the pieces go together LOL. For this reason, I tend to purchase pieces that I can mix and match easily.
Thank You for Visiting,
With Love - CJ

No comments:

Post a Comment