Tuesday, December 06, 2016

Mustard Sweater & Ripped Jeans

I love wearing black and gray shades in the fall season. But I also love wearing bright color to spice up the look.









Bag / Similar bag
Pumps / Similar pumps

I bough this mustard sweater last year from Mango. It can be wore as a dress or with the jeans like I did today. It is so cozy and warm. A perfect sweater for fall and winter to come. I love the color, it is so vivid and really stand out. I hope I can still keep this sweater for another fall season before my daughter does something to it! 

As a mom of a 5 year old. I am on the go and time is very precious to me. When I purchase clothing, I always think about what I have in the closet that I can pair with and how many time I can repeat with existing pieces that no one remember I have been wearing it over and over again. But people will remember bright clothing but that doesn't stop me from wearing this sweater over and over again.  

If you follow me on Instagram or read my blog. You probably know by now that I am a huge fan of ripped jeans. They are so cool and edgy at the same time. They are my favorite style to wear on the weekend.

Thank you for stopping by.
With Love,
CJ




No comments:

Post a Comment