Monday, April 03, 2017

Off Shoulder Ruffle Dress

It feels like spring in the Bay Area finally and it is time to wear beautiful off the shoulder ruffle dress.










Wearing:
Zara Pumps / Similare Yellow Sandals
Balenciaga Bag / Similar Fringe Bag / Fringe Bag

Off the shoulder and ruffle are once again the biggest trend for this spring/summer seasons and I can see why. Off the shoulder allows you to show off a little bit of skin and leave the rest to imagination :-) and ruffle is such a pretty touch to any style from blouses, t-shirts, skirts, and dresses. I chose this affordable dress from ASOS because it has all the styles I adore. I can wear this dress on the weekend to the beach or I can wear to work with a structure blazer to cover up off the shoulder so I kill two birds with one stone! 

I have always been in love with the yellow shoes. It is such a fun color and vivid for sunshine days.  But I have to admit I only own 2 pairs of yellow shoes. Both are pumps. It is hard for me to find the right shades because I want to wear with some of my existing pieces. But I don't plan on give up searching for another pair anytime soon. Wish me luck and when I find them, I will share them with you :-)

Hope you like this outfit. Thank you for stopping by.
With Love,
CJ


No comments:

Post a Comment