Monday, May 09, 2016

Distressed White Jeans & Leather Jacket













Wearing: Siwy Distressed Jeans (Similar 1 / 2 ). SuperDry Leather Jacket Old (Similar 1 / 2 ). Zara Sweater Old (Love this 1 / 2 ). Sunglasses (More selection 1 / 2 ) Chloe Bag (Similar 1 /2 /3 ) Booties (Similar 1 / 2 )

Hi Everyone. I hope you are enjoying the spring weather so far. I took my daughter to the Palace of Fine Art a week ago. It was really windy and cold. The spring weather in San Francisco is the same as winter time and for this reason I can never have enough jackets and sweaters. This place is an icon and its structure is stunning and is one of the most tourist attraction places in San Francisco. Also a popular place for wedding photos and fashion shot.

I have been a big fan of the leather jacket. My goal is to own in every color but it is not easy to find the right fitting. I bought this light grey/green leather jacket from SuperDry (Old, similar from Mango here) It is a biker jacket inspired. I actually own a real one. I go for a ride sometimes on the Ducati :-)  On my day off, I am super casual and I like wearing something comfy but edgy at the same time. The grey sweater kept me warm on a windy day and white ripped jeans were edgy enough LOL.

Thank you for stopping by.
With Love,
CJ

No comments:

Post a Comment