Saturday, February 13, 2016

Blue Blazer & Mustard Pumps














Wearing: Zara Blazer (Similar here/here)   Stripes T-Shirt (More selection here/here)  Distressed Skinny Jeans (Love this one and this one)  Chanel Bag (Similar here/here)  Pumps (More here/here)  Sunglasses (More here/here)


Hi Everyone. I am enjoying the warm weather in the city. Technically is still winter but so warm this week. I was waiting to wear something colorful to spicy up my day and this blue blazer and the mustard pumps were perfect choice!  I love mixing different shades together and this blue blazer was so easy to style with many pieces that I already own in my closet. I chose to wear an organic cotton stripes t-shirt that was so soft and comfy for a warm day. The mid rise distressed jeans and shredded knees are one of my favorite distressed jeans collection I own. This pair contoured to my body well and so easy to move around while wearing heels.

Thank you for stopping by.

With Love,
CJ

No comments:

Post a Comment