Monday, January 04, 2016

Turtleneck Sweater Dress & Over the Knee Boots











Wearing: Turtleneck Sweater Dress (Similar here/here). Over the Knee Boots (More selection here/here). Cross-Body Bag (Love this color too). Scarf (More selection here/here). Watch (Love this one/one). Wool Hat (Similar here).

Happy New Year everyone. Wishing you all a wonderful new year. My first task I need to do is turning in kindergarten the applications for my daughter and hope that she will get in to a good school. Once that done. I can think about what to wear and place to go :-).

Let's talk about fashion. I can never have enough sweaters to wear in San Francisco. The city is cool all year around. Just a little bit colder in the winter. When I see good sweaters on sale, I never hesitate to buy them :-) This turtleneck sweater dress comes in two color, light beige and gray. The light beige is sold out but the gray is equally beautiful. It can be wore as a dress or pair with skinny or crop jeans or long skirt to create the edgy look. The plaid scarf is always in style in the winter or any season. It goes well with just a simple t-shirt and any style of jeans. To keep my legs warm without wearing leggings,  I wore these suede over the knee boots. They are walkable and super soft.

Aside from doing fashion blog, I would love to travel to different places. My wish list places are state parks. Next stop is Utah.

Thank you for stopping by.
With Love,
CJ

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous sweater dress - always love a touch of plaid from this beautiful scarf!

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so cozy and warm :) Love it!

    www.maggiealamode.com

    ReplyDelete