Sunday, January 24, 2016

Distressed Jeans & White Lace Top









Wearing: Green Suede Pumps (Similar here/here). Distressed Jeans (Love this one and this one). Lace Top (More selection here/here/here). Long Blazer (Love this one/one). Wool Hat (Similar here/here). 

Hi Everyone. We have been getting so much rain in San Francisco and it is a good thing. Hope we are out of the drought soon. We went  to the Bale Grist Mill State Park in the heart of Napa Valley. But it was closed for repair. I should have checked before going there but my daughter was too excited to get out after staying in the house for many hours. It was raining when we left but started pouring as we approached Napa Valley. Since the park was closed, we went to Calistaga and stopped by at the Yo El Rey Roasting, a local organic cafe. We have been here several times and it is my favorite cafe by far.

When traveling, I like to wear something that not too fancy but still look cool and be myself. If you have been following my blog or Instagram, you probably know by now that I am a huge fan of distressed/ripped jeans. They are my uniforms :-) This pair is from Siwy. I love this brand. They make the perfect jeans for my body type. Lace is something I would wear all the time. It is such as girly thing and it goes perfectly well with distressed jeans. My long blazer is from Zara but J.Crew has the perfect blazer I madly fall in love with. I wanted to spice up this look with the color that I adore so much. Of course green is my favorite color and this suede pumps have been my go to shoes for wearing to work to going out with my friends on the weekend. Hope you like this look.

Thank you for stopping by.

With love,
CJ


2 comments:

  1. I love this look!! It's so classic and chic!

    www.maggiealamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so flattering. Thank you so much Maggie for stopping by. I might be wearing too much ripped jeans but try to mix with different pieces to see how it turn out :-)

    ReplyDelete