Monday, October 26, 2015

Tweed Jacket & Distressed Jeans









Wearing: Tweed Jacket. Distressed Jeans (Also love this one).  Cross-Body Bag. Light Gray Suede Pumps.

Tweed jacket is known for its chic and timeless style. I have been searching for an affordable one for long time. Thanks to J. Crew. This jacket is exactly what I am looking for. Great quality and most importantly it fits me perfect. They do have it in petit, regular and tall. We were going for a drive on Mountain Tamalpais and I want to wear something comfortable but still look good enough to go for dinner afterward. These distressed jean help balancing the look combining chic and edgy which is my style I usually go with on the weekend. Hope you like it.

Thank You for Visiting,
With Love
CJ


No comments:

Post a Comment