Friday, October 09, 2015

Silk Leopard and Burgundy Blazer












Wearing. J Crew Silk Top. Paige Denim (Similar here/here). AX Exchange Blazer (Similar here/here). Michael Kors Booties (Similar here) and Bag.

No surprise that burgundy is the biggest trend for the fall. It goes with just about any color from grey, yellow, blue, green and so on. When I saw this button down silk top in leopard print and my favorite burgundy I can picture myself paring it with jeans, distressed or dark would look great or a pencil skirt for working. Silk was so soft and high quality. This top would be on repeat for summer for sure. I purchased the blazer last year. Love the slim cut and the material was lightweight. It was perfect to wear on a sunny but breezy day. The booties helped complete this look. Again, in burgundy. It is okay to wear the same color from top down right?

Thank You for Visiting.
With Love,
CJ

No comments:

Post a Comment