Saturday, September 05, 2015

Gray Top and Distress Jeans










Wearing: Zara Embroidered Top (Similar here). Zara Boyfriend Jeans (Similar here). Zara Red Pumps (Similar here). Rebecca Minkoff Cross Body Bag

I must say gray is one of my favorite colors besides green and black. Fall is right around the corner and gray is always in style for this season. As the matter of fact, gray is popular all year around. Don't you agree? I was on my way to meet up with friends and I want to wear something comfy but still look put together. I am a big fan of distressed jeans. I would take any opportunity to wear them on the day I am not working. Found this pair at Zara. The ripped wasn't this much but I use my poor DIY skills to do more rips.  Actually turned out to be okay. No matter what you wear, pumps will instantly make you outfit chic and stylish.

Thank You for Visiting.
With Love,
CJ



No comments:

Post a Comment